The playmaker has arrived, and that can only mean we’re going to get a lot of Cowboys content. Irvin made his explosive debut on First Take yesterday, and his old boss Jerry Jones decided to call into the show. The Dallas Cowboys owner revealed why he enjoys hanging out with Irvin’s co-host, Stephen A. Smith.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
According to Jerry Jones, Stephen A. Smith is a good guy to hang around with because of all the pretty women around him.
Jerry Jones "The reason I smile when I think of Stephen A, there's always pretty women around him…I like to hang with him around places" pic.twitter.com/27RkPVcocT
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) September 6, 2021
You would definitely think it would be the other way around.
I mean Jerry Jones is a fricking billionaire, there’s definitely no shortage of pretty women who wouldn’t mind spending some quality time with Jerry Jones.
Stephen A. and Jerry are quite the ladies men.