The playmaker has arrived, and that can only mean we’re going to get a lot of Cowboys content. Irvin made his explosive debut on First Take yesterday, and his old boss Jerry Jones decided to call into the show. The Dallas Cowboys owner revealed why he enjoys hanging out with Irvin’s co-host, Stephen A. Smith.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
According to Jerry Jones, Stephen A. Smith is a good guy to hang around with because of all the pretty women around him.
Jerry Jones "The reason I smile when I think of Stephen A, there's always pretty women around him…I like to hang with him around places" pic.twitter.com/27RkPVcocT
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) September 6, 2021
You would definitely think it would be the other way around.
I mean Jerry Jones is a fricking billionaire, there’s definitely no shortage of pretty women who wouldn’t mind spending some quality time with Jerry Jones.
Stephen A. and Jerry are quite the ladies men.