It’s Jerry’s World, and we’re all just living in it. Jones is continuing to speak about the vaccine, which he did during his weekly interview with 105.9 The Fan on Tuesday. The Dallas Cowboys billionaire owner emphasized that he wants the Cowboys to be an example of teamwork in the NFL and in society as a whole. That means getting vaccinated.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Via the Dallas Morning News:
“I don’t really say anything here. To me, this is a team game. We rely on each other to play. We rely on each other to win. We have to have each other. There’s 11 guys out there at any one time to be trite about it. And you have to count on the other guy being available. And you certainly don’t want to be doing anything that causes your teammates to not be available. All of that comes to the same conclusion as far as what you agreed to be as far as a player, be a part of a team.”
Jerry Jones on why he's so adamant about COVID-19 vaccine: "Everyone has a right to make their own decisions regarding their health & their body…until your decision as to yourself impacts negatively many others.
"We have got to check ‘I’ at the door & go forward with ‘we’." pic.twitter.com/82CHEwxbDd
— Jori Epstein (@JoriEpstein) August 24, 2021
Usually it’s Jerry who is the crazy one, but clearly not when it comes to getting vaccinated.
Love Jerry taking a leadership role..