Country singer Jessie James Decker, who is the wife of former NFL player Eric Decker, performed the National Anthem at a New York Mets baseball game. Fans took to social media to congratulate her and share their opinions about the performance. Jesse took to Instagram to post a video of her belting out the Anthem.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The singer posted a snippet of her National Anthem performance on Instagram while sporting a Mets jersey and captioned the video with:
“Always an honor to sing the national anthem🇺🇸 Thank you so much for having me out @mets and for all the hospitality❤️.”
Fans quickly took to the comments to congratulate Jessie and rave about her vocals. “That’s how it’s done,” said one fan. “Gave me goosebumps!” exclaimed another. Of course, her former NFL husband Eric Decker left Jessie a message that simply says, “Damnnnnnnnn🙌🙌🙌.”
Who knew Jesse James was so talented?
You can check out more of the former NFL WAG below: