Country singer Jessie James Decker, who is the wife of former NFL player Eric Decker, performed the National Anthem at a New York Mets baseball game. Fans took to social media to congratulate her and share their opinions about the performance. Jesse took to Instagram to post a video of her belting out the Anthem.
Trending from Side Action
- Jalen Hurts’ Girlfriend Allegedly Spotted at Eagles Game
- Jordyn Woods Wore a Crazy See Through Dress to Anthony Davis’ Wedding
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The singer posted a snippet of her National Anthem performance on Instagram while sporting a Mets jersey and captioned the video with:
“Always an honor to sing the national anthem🇺🇸 Thank you so much for having me out @mets and for all the hospitality❤️.”
Fans quickly took to the comments to congratulate Jessie and rave about her vocals. “That’s how it’s done,” said one fan. “Gave me goosebumps!” exclaimed another. Of course, her former NFL husband Eric Decker left Jessie a message that simply says, “Damnnnnnnnn🙌🙌🙌.”
Who knew Jesse James was so talented?
You can check out more of the former NFL WAG below: