When it was announced that LSU has decided to move on from coach Ed Orgeron following the 2021 season, many fans were calling for the team to make a run at Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher.
But when asked about the rumors on Monday, Fisher remained adamant that he was happy in the position that he’s currently in at College Station.
“I’m gonna say this right now. I love being here,” Jimbo Fisher told reporters. “This is the job I’ve wanted…I really believe we’re in the process of building something great.”
Jimbo Fisher Responds To The LSU Speculationhttps://t.co/JHtSvvTUst
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 18, 2021
Shortly after Jimbo Fisher’s reaction to the LSU news went viral, his wife Courtney took to social media to share her thoughts on moving to LSU.
For now, she’s also completely happy where she is.
And for the record, I love it here too! https://t.co/VzybdAdup6
— Courtney Fisher (@court_fisher) October 18, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jimbo Fisher left his post at Florida State for the Texas A&M gig, and he’s never looked back.
During his short tenure with the team, Fisher has already turned Texas A&M around. And had a signature win against Nick Saban and Alabama a couple of weeks ago.
At some point, Jimbo Fisher might be looking for a bigger program to take over. But for now, him and his wife are locked in to Texas A&M.