Jimmy Buckets was hearing all the Rachel Nichols chants.
During the recent Miami Heat-Minnesota Timberwolves game, the T-Wolves home crowd started to chant “Rachel Nichols” to heckle Miami Heat star, Jimmy Butler.
Strangely enough if you can remember, there was that interesting Jimmy Butler and Rachel Nichols rumor, insinuating they were somehow involved with each other sexually.
Rumors Surface About Jimmy Butler, Rachel Nicholshttps://t.co/FZPZsYOh3w
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 6, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Washington Football Team’s Potential New Name Leaked Again
- Aaron Rodgers, Shailene Woodley to Have Wedding on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Check out the Rachel Nichols chants below:
Timberwolves fans are chanting “Rachel Nichols” at Jimmy Butler
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) November 25, 2021
Looks as if the chants worked, Jimmy Buckets had only 16 points, 8 rebounds, and 5 assists.
But more importantly the Miami Heat lost the game to the T-Wolves 101-113.
Other fan bases take notice.