Jimmy Butler’s coffee was the talk of the NBA Bubble, now he’s taking his Bigface coffee one step further.
The Miami Heat star launched Bigface coffee brand in a partnership with e-commerce company Shopify. In the agreement, Butler joined the company’s creator program and will not have to split the revenue with Shopify. Instead, Butler will leverage his intellectual property.
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In an interview with CNBC, Butler admitted he isn’t aiming to be “the best at making coffee” but added he’s taking the business seriously.
“I wake up in the morning excited to train and go work out,” Butler said. “Then I want to hurry up and get home so I can practice my bartending,” he said, referring to making coffee drinks. For now, he’ll sell branded merchandise in Shopify like coffee mugs and NFTs. He plans to sell the beans later.
Let's go! https://t.co/2dAb5LeX7K
— roham (@roham) October 1, 2021
Props to Jimmy on trying to launch his coffee brand.
Basketball doesn’t last forever, and even though he’s already set for life, it’s never a bad idea to try and generate some new revenue streams.
Best of luck Buckets.