The Jimmy Garoppolo disrespect continues, and it reached new heights last night when the 49ers drafted Trey Lance. This pretty much signaled the Jimmy G era in San Fran is all but done. We haven’t heard much from Jimmy G this offseason, meanwhile, trade rumors have been swirling, and now we know Jimmy is going to at least be on the team for this upcoming season.
Trending from Side Action
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Shailene Woodley Pregnancy Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
So how did Jimmy react to the 49ers drafting Trey Lance?
Reportedly pretty cool.
I'm told Jimmy Garoppolo asked for Trey Lance's number immediately after the pick to welcome him to the team.
If that doesn't say enough about the character of the people on this team, I don't know what does.#49ers
— Keiana Martin (@KeianaMartinTV) April 30, 2021
Based off this it sounds like Jimmy was probably told he’ll be the starter for at least one more season, or until they pull the plug on him mid season. This could be exactly what Jimmy G needs in order to play his best football.
It did wonders for Aaron Rodgers when the Packers drafted Jordan Love.