Are Ronald Koeman’s days numbered as Barcelona’s manager?
Earlier in the week, Koeman turned some heads when he used a press conference to read a prepared statement on why fans should be patient, before walking off without answering any questions.
Barcelona's Ronald Koeman Refused To Answer Questions Amid His Uncertain Futurehttps://t.co/wNKkuYoqQV
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 22, 2021
On Thursday, Barca president, Joan Laporta, insisted that the club is “behind” Ronald Koeman. But he also said that he won’t be afraid to “make decisions”.
“We are responsible for managing the club,” Laporta has told El Chiringuito. “We have more information when it comes to making decisions and we have to consider everything much more.
“It is not a problem for us to make decisions of any kind, and if we have to take them at a certain time, we will take them, [either if they are] economic, sporting or social.
“We are behind the coach. [Koeman] is the coach of Barcelona’s first team and what we want is for things to go well for him.
“The coaches, not only Koeman, depend a lot on their results and in the case of Barcelona, [they are judged] every game. But Koeman is our coach and we are behind him now.”
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In their first year without Lionel Messi, Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona team suffered from a recent 3-0 loss to Bayern Munich in Champions League that further proved how far behind they are from Europe’s elite team.
For the Camp Nou faithful, that realization is considered unacceptable. And it’s only a matter of time before the Barca fans are calling on Jon Laporta to make some ‘decisions’ about Ronald Koeman.