Baseball is already right in the swing of things, which means shenanigans a plenty. Joc Pederson celebrated a game-tying home run in the eighth inning, which also marked his first home run with the team. Though the Cubs did lose 4-2, the moment was still sweet for the ex-Dodger. Upon entering the clubhouse, Pederson was gifted with a waffle maker by Ian Happ to which Pederson celebrated.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
hit a homer, get a waffle maker. pic.twitter.com/09zxktxOqP
— Cut4 (@Cut4) April 7, 2021
Joc Pederson hit a home run and was presented with a waffle maker. Why?
Because baseball is weird. 😂 pic.twitter.com/bCwcmapic8
— BroBible (@BroBible) April 7, 2021
— Chicago Cubs (@Cubs) April 7, 2021
The waffle maker mascot actually began back in 2018 with Ian Happ and ex-Cub Tommy La Stella.
Definitely an interesting gift. There’s no doubt one day he’ll regift it to someone else who doesn’t need a waffle maker.