Frank Biden getting down with Floyd. When your brother is the President of the United States, there’s not a party you can’t get into. Frank Biden, the youngest brother of President Joe Biden, was seen partying at Floyd Mayweather’s birthday party. Frank was also seen maskless at the undefeated boxer’s birthday festivities in Miami.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
— New York Post (@nypost) February 19, 2021
Biden’s brother is the bald guy on the far left, and as you can see, there’s no mask, or social distancing going on. Apparently he’s vaccinated, which is why he’s not wearing a mask.
Via Page Six:
A source told Page Six that Frank is fully vaccinated and wore a mask the entire time except for taking photos.
Neither Frank nor a White House spokesperson immediately returned Page Six’s request for comment. The President has made frequent calls for people to wear masks in public because of the ongoing pandemic, though he hasn’t always done so himself.
A second source told Page Six that the party, which was co-hosted by longtime friends Mayweather and Mathur at The Venue, cost Mathur $700,000 and included a performance from Jacquees.
Not a good look for the President.
Come get your brother, man.