Tip of advice for future coaches, don’t give Joe Burrow any bulletin board material.
Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Wink Martindale is feeling pretty dumb this week. Why you ask? Well not only did Joe Burrow light up his defense up for 525 yards, but he also made Wink look foolish.
Following the game Joe Burrow admitted that Martindale’s comments about Burrow gave him a little extra motivation.
“I don’t think we’re ready to buy a gold jacket for Joe.”
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Burrow didn’t like that.
You really never know what can motivate an athlete, and this comment really stuck with Burrow heading into the game.
Just imagine how many yards Burrow would have thrown for if Martindale actually insulted him.
Joe Burrow is a true competitor, Cincy definitely found their man.