Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow was enjoying the Ohio Bobcats first round win in the NCAA Tournament. So much so, that he took a trip to Indy for the team’s second round game, accompanied by his father, who coached on Ohio’s football staff for a while.
Joe Burrow Was in Attendance for March Madness https://t.co/OdyfVT3j2U
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 23, 2021
While Ohio took the loss against Creighton in the game, Joe Burrow made sure that the students on campus could enjoy March Madness nonetheless.
Burrow paid a campus bar $500, with the caption, “f**king party’.
Check it out:
— Cincinnati 💔 (@CincyProblems) March 22, 2021
— Cincinnati 💔 (@CincyProblems) March 23, 2021
Awesome move here by Joey B.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Burrow went to Athens High School, near Ohio’s campus. He had been living in Athens from a young age, when his dad was named the team’s defensive coordinator in 2005–a position he held until 2018.
After the Bobcats defeated Virginia in the first round, Burrow took to Twitter to share his excitement.
How bout those Bobcats
— Joey Burrow (@JoeyB) March 21, 2021
Burrow still does a bunch of charity work around his hometown, and it’s only fitting that he’s the QB of a team that plays in the state of Ohio.
Now Ohio students know who to ask when they need money for booze.