Joe Burrow and Ja’Marr Chase are re-united.
After dominating college football with LSU in 2019, the dynamic duo of Burrow and Chase will see if they can have similar success in the NFL. The Bengals surprised many when they drafted the LSU receiver with the fifth pick in the NFL Draft.
Ja'Marr Chase is reunited with Joe Burrow in Cincinnati after going 5th overall.
This is the 1st time in the Common Draft Era that a team used top-10 picks on a QB-WR duo that played together in college. pic.twitter.com/HjXPGguvRe
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) April 30, 2021
Shortly after the Bengals selected Chase, Joe Burrow took to social media to share his excitement.
— Joey Burrow (@JoeyB) April 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
This pick says a lot of things to me, but mainly, that the Bengals are all-in on Joe Burrow. He clearly wanted to get his old teammate to Cincy, and they granted their franchise quarterback his wish. Maybe Green Bay should take notes on how you take care of your QB from the Bengals.
Ja’Marr Chase and Joe Burrow certainly know how to put on a show, and we’ll see if they can keep it going at the NFL level.