MMA announcer Joe Rogan caught heat from social media after it was revealed that he had used an animal dewormer, specifically a horse dewormer to treat Covid-19. Joe has since responded to those rumors, and let’s just say he’s calling fake news on the reports.
“They’re making sh*t up! They keep saying I’m taking horse dewormer. I literally got it from a doctor. It’s an American company. They won the Nobel Prize in 2015 for use in human beings and CNN is saying I’m taking horse dewormer. They must know that’s a lie,” he said on his podcast.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After testing positive for Covid, Rogan said:
“We immediately threw the kitchen sink at it: all kinds of meds. Monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-pack, prednisone—everything,” he said in a video posted to his Instagram.
Rogan said he was now feeling “great” after “one bad day” on Sunday.
Funny to see Joe calling out others for spreading false information.
That’s pretty rich.