Florida Panthers head coach Joel Quenneville is under heavy fire following the Blackhawks’ independent investigation into a 2010 sexual assault case and cover up.
During the 2010 playoffs, a member of the Hawks claimed he was assaulted by video coach Brad Aldrich. And the organization played a role in failing to alert police, allowing Aldrich to be accused of similar crimes during following stints in high school and college.
At first, Joel Quenneville claimed the first time he had heard of the Brad Aldrich allegations was earlier in the Summer. But according to the investigation, “Coach Q” was involved in meetings with the front office about how to handle the situation back in 2010.
Joel Quenneville Trending Following The Brad Aldrich Investigation Findingshttps://t.co/H6c3XPry92
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 27, 2021
Joel Quenneville spoke briefly on the Brad Aldrich investigation on Wednesday, and revealed that he had plans to meet with NHL commissioner Gary Bettman on Thursday.
— Hockey Hound (@HockeyHoundShow) October 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It’s surprising that the Panthers are allowing Joel Quenneville to coach the game against the Bruins tonight despite the fact that his future is uncertain.
Quenneville’s Panthers have come out of the gates to a dominant 6-0 start. And the team would appear to prefer keeping the legendary head coach.
But after seemingly being caught in a lie, the writing seems to be on the wall for Joel Quenneville.