Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa went on offense following the game when he ripped into the officiating crew in Monday night’s 28-14 win over the Las Vegas Raiders, calling them “blind” following a missed holding call late in the fourth quarter. That ultimately led to Bosa being hit with a potentially very costly penalty.
“I didn’t even know they called the f—ing penalty on me because I was fuming,” Bosa said while answering a question about the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty he received after he complained about the missed call. “But, I mean, refs are blind, simple. I’m sorry, but you’re blind, like open your eyes and do your job. It’s so bad it’s unbelievable.”
Watch Bosa go in below:
#Chargers DE Joey Bosa on officiating: "Refs are blind. I’m sorry, but you’re blind. Open your eyes and do your job. It’s so bad. It’s unbelievable. …These guys have got to do a better job because it’s been years of terrible missed calls left and right."pic.twitter.com/nxgEGBQqLC
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 5, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“Fifteen yards, it’s a big deal,” Bosa said. “Obviously that’s on me. I should never lose my temper like that, but these guys have got to do a better job because it’s been years of terrible missed calls left and right. It’s really pathetic, honestly, but pathetic on me too for doing what I did. Call or not I have to take a step back and just go to the next play, but, man, they seem not to have their eyes open half the time.”
The call didn’t end up costing the Chargers.
But it will definitely cost Bosa some money…