Joey Gallo won the AL Golden Glove in 2020, and he’s picking up right where he left off. He’s also crushing home runs in Spring Training. When talking to MLB Network Tuesday, Gallo discussed being natural home run hitter, being one of the best defensive outfielders within the league, and also just so happened to remind everyone about time he took Greg Maddux’s daughter to prom.
“Yeah, it was pretty intimidating. I’m not going to lie. We actually had a game earlier that day and I pitched and I threw a no-hitter that day. And then I ended up going to prom later that night with Paige Maddux, so it was an interesting day. It was really fun. You know, showing up and having to talk to Greg for 20 minutes and taking his daughter to prom was uh, pretty nerve-wracking for a 17-year-old.”
Trending from Side Action
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Daughter of Ex-NFL Star Dies in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- It Appears Dwight Howard, Te’a Cooper Have Broken Up
- Travis Kelce Appears to be Engaged to Girlfriend Kayla Nicole
- Trevor Lawrence, Marissa Mowry Wedding Pictures Have Arrived
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Showing up to take the Mad Dog’s daughter to prom has to be intimidating.
What a story to tell, can’t blame him for sharing that little fun tidbit.
Check out more of Maddux’s daughter Paige below: