In the entire sports world there’s not many characters like PGA veteran John Daly. He clearly marches to the beat of his drum. This was never more evident than his appearance at a St. Louis Cardinals game this week. Daly threw out the first pitch prior to the St. Louis Cardinals game on Thursday, and let’s just say it’s a First Pitch you’ve never seen before.
Daly’s plan was simple, throw it as fast and as far as humanly possible.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That’s exactly what he did.
— PGA TOUR Champions (@ChampionsTour) September 9, 2021
Does John Daly have a screw loose? Probably.
But that’s why he’s one of the most unique athletes of all time.
That beard ain’t helping his stranger than fiction image either…