In the entire sports world there’s not many characters like PGA veteran John Daly. He clearly marches to the beat of his drum. This was never more evident than his appearance at a St. Louis Cardinals game this week. Daly threw out the first pitch prior to the St. Louis Cardinals game on Thursday, and let’s just say it’s a First Pitch you’ve never seen before.
Daly’s plan was simple, throw it as fast and as far as humanly possible.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That’s exactly what he did.
— PGA TOUR Champions (@ChampionsTour) September 9, 2021
Does John Daly have a screw loose? Probably.
But that’s why he’s one of the most unique athletes of all time.
That beard ain’t helping his stranger than fiction image either…