John Harbaugh isn’t going to back down to Vic Fangio.
After Harbaugh opted against kneeling in order to tie a record for consecutive 100 yard rushing games, Fangio voiced his displeasure.
Vic Fangio Thought John Harbaugh Running The Ball To End Game Was ‘Bulls-t’https://t.co/GdpL1tmbGy
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 4, 2021
When asked about Vic Fangio’s comments, John Harbaugh defended his decision to go for a record for his team. And he also called out Denver for not running out the clock on the previous possession.
“We didn’t expect to get the ball back,” the Ravens coach said. “You’re throwing the ball in the end zone with 10 seconds left. I don’t know that there’s a 16-point TD that’s going to be possible right there.”
#Ravens HC John Harbaugh fires back at #Broncos HC Vic Fangio: "We didn't expect to get the ball back. … You're throwing the ball in the end zone with 10 seconds left. I don't know that there's a 16-point TD that's going to be possible right there." pic.twitter.com/CFDE32a0bk
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 4, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Sure enough, John Harbaugh and the Ravens were able to tie a record set by the Steelers in the 1970s for consecutive 100 yard rushing games with an astonishing 43 in a row.
Obviously it helps when your quarterback is one of the fastest guys on the planet. But nonetheless, I’m all for Harbaugh going for the record here.
It’ll be interesting to see the interaction between John Harbaugh and Vic Fangio the next time they face off against each other.