John Harbaugh appears to have a little bit of an edge to him, after all. He also seems like he hates the Tennessee Titans and Mike Vrabel with a passion.
First, Harbaugh got into it with Titans cornerback Malcolm Butler before the game.
— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) November 22, 2020
The game ended up going to OT, and the Titans took the win on a Derrick Henry walk-off touchdown. Harbaugh appears to refuse to shake Titans coach Mike Vrabel’s hand afterwards.
— The Sports Daily (@SportsDailyBlog) November 22, 2020
- Steph Curry and Other NBA Stars Send Uplifting Messages to Klay Thompson
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Did LaVar Ball Swing the Election for Joe Biden? LaVar Ball Thinks So
- Floyd Mayweather Claps Back at Logan Paul Ahead of Potential Exhibition Bout
- What Does Johnny Manziel Have to Say in His DMs?
- Is Theo Epstein Switching Sports? Why Bears Could Lure Former Cubs GM
It certainly looks like Harbaugh told Vrabel to get away from him. I’m wondering why Harbaugh even went out to midfield, if he had no intention of shaking hands with the other team’s coach? Maybe he just wanted to get his point across.
You can’t really blame John Harbaugh for hating the Titans. First, they pulled off a huge upset to beat the Ravens in the playoffs last season. Now, they continue to be a tough matchup for Baltimore.
Harbaugh’s Ravens have some problems. They were the favorite to win the Super Bowl coming into this season, and they’ve shown plenty of weaknesses throughout the year. They currently sit at 6-4, behind the Browns and the undefeated Steelers in the AFC North.
The Ravens defense has a bunch of holes, and their offense isn’t nearly as explosive as they were last season. Lamar Jackson seems to have been figured out a little bit by NFL defenses. We’ll see if John Harbaugh can right the ship. For now, Mike Vrabel has the upper hand.