John Harbaugh found himself ‘grateful’ on Monday after a scary situation involving Ravens linebacker Malik Harrison.
During the Ravens bye week this past weekend, Harrison was shot in the calf while out in Cleveland.
Statement from the Baltimore Ravens: pic.twitter.com/RUhqtCBSnB
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) November 1, 2021
On Monday, John Harbaugh spoke on Malik Harrison’s injuries, saying he was “optimistic” that he’ll be able to make a full recovery.
“I’m optimistic that it’s gonna be OK,” Harbaugh said. “I feel bad for the situation. Happy that he’s OK, very grateful that he’s OK and not hurt worse. Anything can happen, it’s just a tough situation.”
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It’s unclear when John Harbaugh will be able to get Malik Harrison back on the football field. But for now, it appears that serious injury has been averted.
Harrison started the first five games of the season for the Ravens this year, notching 22 tackles on the year.
We’re all hoping for a speedy recovery for Malik Harrison.