The late great John Madden never had any doubts that Tom Brady was going to be a star in the NFL.
As the 44-year-old Brady was carving up the Cowboys defense during the season opener, NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” team played a quote of Madden talking about a young Tom Brady while he was still working out the kinks with the Patriots.
“I feel that he’s going to be for real,” John Madden said of Tom Brady back in the day.
"I feel that he's going to be for real."
— Sunday Night Football on NBC (@SNFonNBC) September 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
John Madden was most definitely onto something with this Tom Brady prediction.
All these years later, and not only is Brady ‘for real’, but he’s the greatest winner we’ve ever seen play NFL football.
On Thursday, Tom Brady continued to prove that the test of time is nothing for him, and that he still has so much left in the tank.
Something tells me John Madden wouldn’t have been surprised at all…