John Wall and James Harden appear to be on the same page about one thing, they both want Harden to be traded. After losing 117-100 to the Lakers, all the Rockets’ dirty laundry was aired out for the world to hear.
For a while there it was just a report that James Harden wanted to be traded out of Houston, but he broke the seal on the whole situation tonight during his postgame presser.
James Harden Doubles Down On Trade Request ‘Don’t Think It Can Be Fixed’https://t.co/OjSBzKyg5m
— SIDEACTION (@SideActionHQ) January 13, 2021
While James Harden was going public with his trade request, John Wall had some damning things to say about his teammate.
“When you have certain guys that don’t want to buy in, it’s hard,” Wall said.
Wall: When you have certain guys that don’t want to buy in, it’s hard.
— Kelly Iko (@KellyIkoNBA) January 13, 2021
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
It certainly seems like this star-studded duo is not on the same page, and the Houston Rockets front office is going to have to do something fast.
What a complete dumpster fire the Houston Rockets are. You have to feel for first year head coach Stephen Silas, who didn’t sign up for any of this. The Rockets better trade James Harden, and fast, or they’re going to have a big problem between Harden, John Wall, and probably other members of the team.
Between the Rockets and the Texans, it must be hard being a Houston sports fan right about now. Hopefully they can turn it around soon.