The man formerly known as Johnny Football is once again playing football, so it’s only fair he gets his amazing nickname back. Sure he’s not playing at the highest level, but it’s Johnny Fricking Football, and whatever football he’s playing, it’s going to be fun to watch. His latest stint has landed Johnny in the Fan Controlled Football League. Manziel has already brought a ton of attention to the start up football league.
Now their main man is out for Week 3. Johnny underwent emergency dental surgery.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Johnny Manziel underwent emergency dental surgery on Wednesday that will keep him out of the FCF’s final regular-season game this weekend, TMZ Sports has confirmed.
28-year-old Manziel, the starting QB for the Zappers [0-2], left the Fan Controlled Football league’s bubble environment in Atlanta and traveled back home to Scottsdale, AZ for the procedure, a league spokesperson tells us.
No word on Johnny’s specific medical condition — but obviously, his health is the priority and the league is working with Johnny to make sure he gets the care he needs.
We’re told Manziel — who had the surgery yesterday — is already back in the gym … and the league expects him to return to the FCF bubble in hopes he’ll be ready to go for the team’s playoff game on March 6.
Johnny Manziel Underwent Emergency Dental Surgery, Won't Play In Week 3 FCF Gamehttps://t.co/g9NiwZ6t36
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) February 25, 2021
But a little dental surgery is keeping Johnny from getting ready for week 4. He’s already in the gym.
Johnny is always getting into something.