Former Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel was known as one of the world’s greatest party guys. A classic party until someone ends up passed out in the bathtub kind of guy. He was all about the party, and ultimately the party was what derailed his career. He later sobered up, but it was too late.
Manziel lost his job as a starting NFL quarterback and now he no longer plays professional football at any level.
- Steph Curry and Other NBA Stars Send Uplifting Messages to Klay Thompson
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Did LaVar Ball Swing the Election for Joe Biden? LaVar Ball Thinks So
- Floyd Mayweather Claps Back at Logan Paul Ahead of Potential Exhibition Bout
- What Does Johnny Manziel Have to Say in His DMs?
- Is Theo Epstein Switching Sports? Why Bears Could Lure Former Cubs GM
But Johnny Manziel still has a few fans left. A lot of them still like to party. One of those fans was so proud of the fact that he passed out in the bathtub while wearing Johnny’s old jersey, he actually DM’d the man forever known as Johnny Football to tell him about it.
Scroll thru to see the interaction:
At least Johnny still has a few fans out there. Of course, his remaining fans are the type of people who end up passed out in the bathtub drunk. Party hard, play hard.
Johnny Manziel might still be a legend, just not so much a football legend anymore.