Jon Gruden is getting the full scrub treatment.
EA Sports is removing former Las Vegas Raiders coach Jon Gruden from Madden NFL 22 following reports that he had used racist, homophobic, and misogynistic language in emails. Gruden resigned as the Raiders’ coach soon after the emails were revealed.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“EA Sports is committed to taking action in maintaining a culture of inclusion and equity,” EA said on in a statement posted to the Madden NFL Twitter account. “Due to the circumstances of Jon Gruden’s resignation, we are taking steps to remove him from Madden NFL 22. We will replace him with a generic likeness via a title update in the coming weeks.”
— Madden NFL 22 (@EAMaddenNFL) October 13, 2021
Gruden’s emails were included among 650,000 that were reviewed as part of an NFL investigation into workplace misconduct at Washington Football Team.