Jon Jones 911 call audio has been released.
New details surrounding Jon Jones’ recent arrest and alleged domestic violence incident have been released, as well as the 911 audio. Jones was arrested on misdemeanor domestic violence charges at the end of last week. Jones reportedly pulled his fiancée’s hair and head-butted a police car. His wife received first aid at the time but refused any further medical assistance.
Details From UFC Fighter Jon Jones’ Arrest Are Pretty Disturbing https://t.co/89IED65fpO
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 29, 2021
Now we have some audio from the 911 call courtesy of TMZ.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jones reacted to all the news he made, posting on Instagram of him working.
“I have way too much trauma to consume alcohol, my brain simply can’t handle it anymore,” his Instagram post said. “I will leave alcohol in my past forever.”
Jones also suggested it’s time to, “Turn this nightmare into the best thing to ever happen in my life.”
UFC president was asked about Jones arrest, “A lot of demons” and that he would evaluate how the fighter’s case plays out legally said Dana White.
Lots of demons to say the least.