Jon Jones 911 call audio has been released.
New details surrounding Jon Jones’ recent arrest and alleged domestic violence incident have been released, as well as the 911 audio. Jones was arrested on misdemeanor domestic violence charges at the end of last week. Jones reportedly pulled his fiancée’s hair and head-butted a police car. His wife received first aid at the time but refused any further medical assistance.
Details From UFC Fighter Jon Jones’ Arrest Are Pretty Disturbing https://t.co/89IED65fpO
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 29, 2021
Now we have some audio from the 911 call courtesy of TMZ.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jones reacted to all the news he made, posting on Instagram of him working.
“I have way too much trauma to consume alcohol, my brain simply can’t handle it anymore,” his Instagram post said. “I will leave alcohol in my past forever.”
Jones also suggested it’s time to, “Turn this nightmare into the best thing to ever happen in my life.”
UFC president was asked about Jones arrest, “A lot of demons” and that he would evaluate how the fighter’s case plays out legally said Dana White.
Lots of demons to say the least.