UFC superstar Jon Jones has found himself in trouble, yet again.
According to reports, Jon Jones was arrested in Las Vegas on a battery domestic violence charge. He was also accused of tampering with a vehicle.
Jon Jones was arrested early Friday morning by the Las Vegas Metro PD, a police spokesperson told ESPN. Jones is being charged with battery domestic violence and injuring and tampering with a vehicle. More info coming to @espn.
— Marc Raimondi (@marc_raimondi) September 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jon Jones has not fought in the UFC in a good while.
He was holding out for a higher payday for a potential Francis Ngannou heavyweight super fight, but the bout never materialized.
Jones was said to be awaiting the winner of the Ngannou vs. Ciryl Gane before deciding what course of action he wants to take.
But after the latest troublesome report, it appears that Jon Jones likely won’t be fighting in the near future.
We’ll await any more details on this report.