After Francis Nagnnou knocked out Stipe Miocic for the UFC heavyweight belt, many thought a mega-fight was in the works. Controversial UFC legend Jon Jones hasn’t fought in a long time, but he’s been waiting in the wings for the perfect opportunity. Francis Ngannou is that opportunity.
Jones recently revealed that he was holding out for more money from the UFC for the Ngannou fight–which would undoubtedly be one of the most highly anticipated MMA matches of all-time.
Now, Jones is giving fans reason for optimism for a Ngannou tilt.
“Hopefully the fight happens. We just gotta stay focused and stay training and see what the UFC is going to do on their part,” Jones said while working out in Albuquerque via TMZ.
Jones added, “I think it’s gonna happen … I think the UFC will eventually do the right thing.”
Trending from Side Action
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Daughter of Ex-NFL Star Dies in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- It Appears Dwight Howard, Te’a Cooper Have Broken Up
- Travis Kelce Appears to be Engaged to Girlfriend Kayla Nicole
- Trevor Lawrence, Marissa Mowry Wedding Pictures Have Arrived
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jon Jones would go on to hype up the potential bout with Ngannou