MMA superstar Jon Jones found his way into trouble yet again.
It was reported last week the Jones had been in a domestic violence situation, and was arrested in Las Vegas.
According to the report, Jon Jones’ fiancée Jessie Moses, was bleeding from “her nose/mouth.”
Details From UFC Fighter Jon Jones’ Arrest Are Pretty Disturbing https://t.co/89IED65fpO
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 29, 2021
In response to all the allegations around him, Jon Jones took to social media to share a united video with him and Jessie Moses.
“And I’ll stay with you,” the video read. “Oh I will stay with you through the ups and the downs.”
Jon Jones and his fiancée appear to have kissed and made up following his domestic violence arrest last week. https://t.co/bodN4VKSoi
— TMZ (@TMZ) October 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jon Jones has not fought in the UFC since February of 2020. But he had been in talks for a potential Francis Ngannou mega fight until he held out for financial reasons.
It appears the investigation is still ongoing, but Jessie Moses has apparently forgiven Jones for whatever happened on that night in Vegas.
Jon Jones cited his struggles with alcohol for the incident.