Jonathan Toews has been missing in action for quite a while. No one knew the exact reason for Toew’s lengthy absence. The Chicago Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews revealed that he spent the past year recovering from Chronic Immune Response Syndrome, which was the reason for his lengthy absence. Toews took to Social media to make the big reveal.
Toews: “I’m excited to get back to the United Center to play.”
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
I wasn’t too vocal about the things I went through this year. I appreciate the understanding and support and wanted to share this message on where I’m at. pic.twitter.com/3qgftKki10
— Jonathan Toews (@JonathanToews) June 30, 2021
Jonathan Toews is back in Chicago, skating and working out, and will play this season.
Great to see him back on the ice and looking ahead to 2021-22.