Utah Jazz guard Jordan Clarkson is trying to channel his inner Kobe Bryant prior to the series opener against the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday night.
Clarkson (who used to play with Kobe Bryant on the Lakers) showed up to the game on Tuesday rocking a Bryant jersey.
Mamba mentality 🐍💜 pic.twitter.com/sOCDCHHctl
— utahjazz (@utahjazz) June 8, 2021
This isn’t the first time that Jordan Clarkson has paid tribute to Kobe Bryant. Last year, Clarkson shared a memory on his Instagram page of Kobe giving him some advice during a game when they both played together.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jordan Clarkson was an integral part of the Utah Jazz’s success throughout the 2020-21 season. Clarkson averaged 18.4 PPG, and was constantly bringing a spark off the bench.
The Clippers and Jazz are expected to have a tight playoff series. And Utah would most definitely get a boost if Jordan Clarkson is able to bring out a little bit of that Kobe Bryant mentality during their playoff run.