Buffalo Bills safeties Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde were visibly upset when taking the podium following the 14-10 loss to the Patriots on Monday Night Football.
And when a reporter asked them a question on if they were ’embarrassed’ by the effort of the run defense during the game, they took exception.
Both Poyer and Hyde shared their displeasure with the line of questioning, and Micah Hyde had some extra words as he was leaving the interview.
Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde were not happy when asked if they were embarrassed by the run defence tonight. pic.twitter.com/5lwqZ8CRyh
— TSN (@TSN_Sports) December 7, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In the ridiculous wind conditions, Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde held the Patriots to just 14 points. But the defensive unit caught some flak for allowing the Patriots to continue to run for chunk yardage when everyone in the stadium knew that the Patriots had no interest in passing the ball.
But nevertheless, it’s pretty dumb for a reporter to ask two guys about being “embarrassed” after an effort like that, especially given that they just came off the field following an emotional game.
Something tells me Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde won’t be giving that reporter the time of day in the future.