Jordan Spieth and Henrik Stenson had to laugh it off as they were both assessed a two-stroke penalty for teeing off from the wrong tee box Sunday in the final round at the Hero World Challenge.
The two teed up at the 17th hole tee box which was changed for the round instead of what they thought which was the 9th tee.
Stenson explained how the two just put their heads down after the 8th hole and made their way to the 9th tee box as it was the tee box for the 9th hole all week until Sunday.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Viktor Holvand took home the trophy posting a 6-under on Sunday for a combined 18-under for the tournament.
Henrik Stenson finished in 19th with a score of 1 – over. Jordan Spieth placed in 20th, which was last place, with a 6 over for the tournament.