Jordan Sieth is coming off a bounce back 2020-21 campaign on the course, and he has plenty to celebrate off the links, as well.
Spieth and wife Annie Verret announced recently that they were expecting their first child.
And on Thursday, Jordan Spieth took to social media to announce that Annie Verett has successfully given birth to a son, Sammy.
Sammy Spieth born 11/14 💙
Mama and baby doing great!
Feeling blessed! pic.twitter.com/tV5FZMUGES
— Jordan Spieth (@JordanSpieth) November 18, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jordan Spieth and Annie Verret were high school sweethearts who stayed together despite attending separate colleges in Texas.
The couple got engaged in 2017, and officially tied the knot the following year.
Annie Verrett is often seen cheering Jordan Spieth on from the gallery. And now they’ll have the luxury of adding a baby boy to the clan. Congratulations to the Spieth family!
Check out more of the happy couple below: