The Jordan Spieth experience was in full affect during day one of the Ryder Cup on Thursday.
The electric star was all over the place (per usual). But he made sure to sprinkle in some of his patented “wow” shots along the way.
Nothing compared to what he was able to do on the 18th hole when partner Justin Thomas left him in trouble, with the ball lying on a ridge, and buried in thick grass.
As he was falling backwards down the hill, Jordan Spieth miraculously lobbed the ball onto the green, and his momentum very nearly carried him all the way into Lake Michigan.
Absolutely insane shot by Jordan Spieth…as his momentum almost carries him into Lake Michigan & the crowd breaks out a USA chant.pic.twitter.com/AuneE4kc25
— Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) September 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas ended up losing their matchup against Team Europe shortly after the absurd shot. But if Jordan’s able to pull off some more of his magic for the rest of the weekend, Team USA should be in good shape.
For now, it looks like Spieth and Thomas will be the only Americans to lose their first round matchup.
But they’ll have plenty more chances for redemption. And Jordan Spieth will have many more opportunities to amaze us all.