The All Elite Wrestling Grand Slam took place Friday night and it was MMA fighters that were the most exciting part of the event.
Both UFC’s Jorge Masvidal, and former UFC fighter, now bare knuckle boxer, Paige VanZant, were in the ring while American Top Team took on Chris Jericho and Hager.
Paige VanZant looked great as usual in her outfit, but it was Jorge Masvidal with the flying knee that stole the show.
Here was part of VanZant’s outfit:
It was no doubt set up to pay homage to the flying knee that pretty much sealed Ben Askren’s fate in the UFC.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Here is the video of the famous flying knee: