Buffalo has Josh Allen’s back. For the first time in recent memory, Bills Mafia has a quarterback they can get behind. It seems like Allen has embraced Buffalo just as much as they’ve embraced him.
After Josh Allen’s grandmother passed away recently, Buffalo was there for their QB. A bunch of $17 donations were made to the Oishei Children’s Hospital after a Reddit movement suggested the act of generosity.
We changed our donate button today for you #BillsMafia We are grateful you chose us as a way to honor @JoshAllenQB grandmother. You've already raised over $34,650 and you are making such an impact here for our patients! pic.twitter.com/2rZnmlsoRE
— Oishei Children's Hospital (@OCHBuffalo) November 9, 2020
- Coach Mike Leach Has Issues with Covid-19 Protocols
- Adrian Peterson Sends a Message to D.C. Football Team Ahead of Upcoming Game
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
Josh Allen was overwhelmed with the support he got from Bills Mafia.
At a loss for words. Buffalo, I love you. https://t.co/HdhoK0zUp3
— Josh Allen (@JoshAllenQB) November 9, 2020
Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills are coming off a huge win against the Seahawks yesterday. It’s hard not to love Bills Mafia, and Josh Allen. They might be on the verge of something special over there.