Josh Gordon is back.
After it was reported that “Flash” had been re-instated by the NFL, it was announced earlier today that the trouble-making receiver had signed on with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Former All-Pro WR Josh Gordon, who is being reinstated, is planning to sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, sources tell ESPN. His agents, Eric Dounn and Matt Leist from @LAASportsEnt, confirmed Gordon is headed to Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/nqpJXn3oni
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 27, 2021
Shortly after the news hit Twitter, Josh Gordon signed on to send a message to Chiefs nation.
Time to get to work. 🎯 @Chiefs 🙏🏾
— Flash (@JOSH_GORDONXII) September 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Chiefs superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes would retweet the Josh Gordon post, as he now adds another weapon to their already-ridiculous offense.
Gordon was suspended indefinitely by the league in 2019 for violating the substance rules as it pertains to PEDs. It was the sixth suspension of his checkered career.
When on the field, Josh Gordon has proven he can be a real difference maker. And if he can stay available with the Kansas City Chiefs, the league should be put on notice.