Josh McCown must feel pretty old now that his daughter Bridget is pregnant. Josh McCown is the very definition of journeyman Quarterback. He played for 12 teams in his career. Initially retiring after the 2018 season and joining ESPN as an analyst, he returned to the NFL on a one-year deal with the Eagles during the preseason. He is an older brother of former NFL quarterback Luke McCown and a younger brother of former Texas A&M quarterback Randy McCown.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Football is in his family. And his daughter knows about football with her boyfriend. Bridget is currently expecting with Vols DB Cheyenne Labruzza.
The two took to Instagram to announce the news:
Future Grandfather Josh even commented on the post.
Cheyenne Labruzza is currently working his way back from injury. It would be pretty cool if he can make the NFL and play with his Father in law.
Although McCown is currently not signed with any team.