FS1’s co host of “The Herd”, Joy Taylor, is one of many in the media who have been critical of people who refuse to take the COVID vaccine. And Colts quarterback Carson Wentz is one of many athletes who have said they won’t be taking the shot.
So when Wentz talked about how he was working with doctors on his ankle injury, Joy saw the perfect opportunity to troll the QB.
During the show on Thursday, Joy Taylor and Colin Cowherd aired a clip of Carson Wentz saying he was listening to doctors about his injuries. That’s when Joy subtly joked about listening to “those doctors”.
Make it make sense, that's all I ever ask. https://t.co/ufWGeRMlQy
— Joy Taylor (@JoyTaylorTalks) September 23, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Joy Taylor is one of many people who were critical of Carson Wentz’s reasoning for not taking the COVID vaccine.
“I’m not going to go in-depth on why, but it’s a personal decision for me and my family,” Wentz told reporters earlier in the season via The Athletic. “I respect everybody else’s decision and I just ask that everybody does the same for me. I know that’s not the world we live in. Not everyone is going to view things the same. But no one really knows what’s going on in someone else’s household and how things are being handled.”
Carson Wentz had to sit out some time when he arrived to Training Camp due to COVID protocols. You gotta respect Joy Taylor not being afraid to throw some shade at the anti-vaxxers.