JR Smith is being heavily reported on this week as he competes in his first college golf competition as a member of North Carolina A&T.
Smith has an up-and-down first round on Monday, earning a shout of from his former teammate and friend, LeBron James.
LeBron James Sends Message To JR Smith During First College Golf Competitionhttps://t.co/dyirzXjziF
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 12, 2021
But during his Tuesday round, JR Smith had an issue.
When tracking down one of his shots, JR ran into a beehive, and had to be treated for some wounds to his feet and legs.
.@TheRealJRSmith gets the medical cart called in after stepping on a bee hive while searching for his ball in the woods. Currently on the 12th hole and now letting other groups play through while he’s being evaluated. @GolfDigest @RiggsBarstool @SportsCenter @BleacherReport pic.twitter.com/IIqsAmfuOO
— Jared Bunder (@jbunder12) October 12, 2021
— Matt Page (@mattpage13) October 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
JR Smith would go on to double bogey the beehive hole, dropping him to +24 for the tournament thus far.
Smith has had some flashes of competent golf throughout the tournament, including a flurry of birdies during his front nine on Monday. But as a whole, it appears that he’ll be looking for some vast improvement for his next competition.
He’ll hope not to run into a bunch of bees during future competitions, as well.