Former NBA Star JR Smith is currently embarking on a college journey, where he has enrolled at North Carolina A&T to play on the golf team while working towards getting a degree.
All semester, JR has given his fans an inside-look at his experiences by posting constant updates on hsi Twitter handle about how difficult his classes have been.
On Tuesday, JR Smith sent out some good news – announcing that he had achieved his goal of getting a 4.0 GPA during his first semester in school.
Grades are in! 4.0 ✅ 🤲🏾😊🥳🎁⛳️ I’m going FU$&@ing NUTTTTTSSSSSS!!! pic.twitter.com/kGnknVEiIq
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) December 14, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
JR Smith would go on to describe how excited he was about achieving something that he originally didn’t think was possible.
— ESPN (@espn) December 14, 2021
JR Smith was originally slated to attend UNC out of high school. But thought better of it when he realized he was going to be a top draft pick in 2004.
He would go on to play 16 years in the NBA playing for five different franchises. He won championships with LeBron James in 2016 with the Cavaliers. And then again when they teamed up with the Lakers in 2020.
Congrats to JR Smith on a successful first semester in school!