Being the son of an NFL coach has its perks. Former Kansas City Chiefs assistant and son of Andy Reid, Britt Reid, pleaded not guilty Monday to a charge stemming from a February car crash that left a 5-year-old girl seriously injured, according to reports. Reid will now be allowed to resume driving with restrictions, including a breathalyzer installed in his vehicle.
#HappeningNow Former Chiefs Assistant Coach, Britt Reid, just had his arraignment. Reid pleaded not guilty for the felony DWI charge.
He also is able to drive now with an interlock device in his car.
His pre-trial is set for July 22. @fox4kc
— Tia Johnson | FOX4 KC (@TiaJohnsonTV) June 7, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Nick Bosa’s Girlfriend Deletes Twitter After Her Old Racist, Gay Slur Tweets Exposed
- Instagram Model Morgan Davis Calls Out Zion Williamson For Sliding into Her DM’s
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Medical records showed that Reid had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.113 almost two hours after the crash.
Britt Reid Finally Charged With DWI From Crash That Injured 5-Year-Oldhttps://t.co/8g5rV0SKdq
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 12, 2021
The crash took place days before the Chiefs’ Super Bowl matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
He did not coach in that game.
Not sure how I feel about Britt Reid back on the road. . .