Justin Fields’ sister Jaiden is loving her brother a little more than usual today.
Justin Fields will start for Andy Dalton in Week 3 against the Cleveland Browns. The Bears popular rookie looked average in relief of Dalton during the Bears’ 20-17 win over the Cincinnati Bengals last weekend. He completed 6 of 13 passes for 60 yards and threw an interception, but also rushed for 31 yards on 10 carries.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now he’s doing QB1 things ahead of his first ever NFL start. Fields gifted his sister Jaiden a brand new BMW X6 for her 21st birthday.
Fields’ sister Jaiden posted the lavish gift:
“I’d say 21 is treating me well so far 😍”
Justin Fields commented on the post:
You have to admire the sibling love.
There’s no doubt Justin Fields’ biggest cheerleader this weekend will be his sister Jaiden.
Check out more of Fields’ sister below: