Justin Fields isn’t in a joking mood with the rival Packers looming this weekend.
When taking the podium this week, Fields was getting asked about the rivalry aspect of the game. And when someone joked that the Bears were basically like Michigan if you were to compare Bears-Packers to Michigan-Ohio State, Fields didn’t flinch.
With his head down, Justin Fields gave a short, stoic response to the question.
Reporters trying to joke about the Bears being the “Michigan” in OSU-Michigan rivalry when talking about Bears-Packers.
Justin Fields didn’t think it was funny.
Bears by a million on Sunday. pic.twitter.com/QVf2wcwxaO
— Bear Down Blog (@BearDown_Blog) October 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Justin Fields has now been the QB1 in Chicago for three games and he’s already endearing himself to Bears fans everywhere.
The Packers game on Sunday would put the Bears into first place in the NFC North, and undoubtedly give the Chicago sports fans optimism going forward.
But with that being said, the Bears have played the role of “little brother” in the rivalry for many years now and will once again be the underdogs this Sunday.
Maybe Justin Fields can change the narrative.