Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields is a hot topic for the upcoming NFL Draft. While many believe he should be drafted #3 overall by the 49ers, others think he’ll fall, and will need time to develop in the league. However, a new scary revelation might be a red flag for potential teams.
Justin Fields has confirmed that he is managing epilepsy.
OSU QB Justin Fields has confirmed to NFL teams during the pre-draft process that he is managing epilepsy – a neurological disorder that can cause seizures, per me and @TomPelissero. It has not affected football & doctors believe he’ll outgrow it as his other family members have.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
As Ian Rapoport mentioned, Fields has been able to play through this condition in the past, and it has not affected him on the field (to our knowledge).
It is also not clear the extent of the condition, or the severity of the potential side affects.
Hopefully Justin Fields gets past this disorder, and can play a long, successful career in the NFL without having to worry about it.