The Baltimore Ravens lucked to leave Detroit with a win today after their kicker Justin Tucker made an incredible 66-yard field goal as the clock hit 0.
The Baltimore Ravens got the ball back with just 1:04 left on the clock, down by 1. Raven’s QB Lamar Jackson then was sacked for -3 yards. The Ravens managed to miraculously convert a 4th and 19 play to keep the game alive on a completion to Sammy Watkins.
That completion set up a couple more attempts, but the Ravens failed to move the ball any closer than the Lions 48-yard line. In went down in the record books as a 66-yard field goal for the victory as Justin Tucker’s kick landed on the middle bar then bounce through the posts.
JUSTIN TUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR pic.twitter.com/vCsHRtfULo
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) September 26, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It was a quintessential way for a team to beat the Detroit Lions.
The Ravens ended up winning the game 19-17 as Lions fans were left in shock.