Jusuf Nurkic and the Portland Trailblazers may be out of the playoffs, but at least he’s got something to be happy about after proposing to his longtime girlfriend Emina Duric on her birthday.
Nurkic posted about it on his Instagram Saturday with the caption, “Happy Birthday, You are my happiness that covers all of my scars.” Well geez Nurkic, make us all look bad why don’t you!
Trending from Side Action
- Nick Bosa’s Girlfriend Deletes Twitter After Her Old Racist, Gay Slur Tweets Exposed
- Instagram Model Morgan Davis Calls Out Zion Williamson For Sliding into Her DM’s
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Nurkic is known for his style off the court and even had quite the shirt made a couple years ago with the face of his girlfriend on it.
Jusuf Nurkic wore a shirt with his girlfriend’s face on it that read “If you can read this you’re too close, he has a girlfriend” pic.twitter.com/kqkMGPcvge
— Justin Jett (@JustinJett_) March 5, 2017
You gotta give it to them, they are pretty cute together!
We wish Nurkic and Duric all the best!