Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid was the cause of a lot of concern after he was transported to the hospital following the team’s loss to the Chargers.
Reid was feeling ill, and had to be treated for dehydration.
Head Coach Andy Reid felt ill at the conclusion of the game. He was evaluated by our medical staff in the locker room, & as a precaution, was transported to The University of Kansas Health System for further evaluation. Coach is doing well, currently resting & in stable condition
— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) September 27, 2021
On Monday, a Chiefs spokesman announced that Andy Reid had been released from the hospital, and was in “great spirits”.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
According to reports, Chiefs players were unaware that Andy Reid was taken to the hospital after the game.
Temperatures were in the 90s in Kansas City on Sunday, which likely contributed to the situation.
We’re all hoping that Andy Reid returns to the Chiefs soon, and only has to worry about how to get his Chiefs team back on track following an unexpected 1-2 start.